COVID-19 UPDATE 6.16.2020
Both Showrooms are BACK OPEN with NEW Hours:
Tuesday – Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-6. Closed Sunday & Monday.
We are excited to have our doors open again and we are eager to assist with your furniture needs!
Located in Downtown Seattle, Alchemy Collections is your Western Washington source for modern and contemporary furniture. Sensing a void in the Seattle furniture landscape, Alchemy Collections opened in 2004 bringing a modern yet accessible and affordable venue to accommodate the everyday Seattleite.
Selling everything from modern Italian furniture lines like Calligaris, Bontempi, Gamma and Saba to domestic contemporary brands like Chilewich, Focus One Home, and BDI we feel that you will find what you need at Alchemy Collections.
Never putting a sale before our customer’s needs, we pride ourselves on our customer service making sure that each customer leaves with the perfect product for their modern lifestyle.
Whether you are a homeowner in need of a space planning and design assistance or a relator looking to stage homes for sale, we here at Alchemy Collections are here to help. In-Home Consultation Services: – Space planning – Measurement taking for custom wall and wardrobe systems – Design advice Staging Services: – Furniture rental – Furniture packages for purchase – Complete design and staging services – Single family homes or Multi family residences Please contact us for further information on the services we can provide.
To The Trade
Alchemy Collections offers and extended Trade discount to Interior Designers and Architects both in the Seattle area as well as across the country. On a case by case basis we can also extend a project discount to businesses that are seeking our products for commercial use. Whether your project is large or small we welcome the challenge in finding you and your client the perfect furniture. And as your relationship with us grows so does your discount, further helping you in your search to create the space of your clients dreams.
To jump start your professional relationship with Alchemy Collections please take a moment to download and fill out the Trade form below.
At Alchemy Collections we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We will always be here to answer your questions, concerns and handle anything else that may come up.
We offer convenient options for order placing/purchasing:
• Order by Email by sending your inquiries and Order needs to Info@alchemycollections.com
• Order by phone. Give us a call at 206.441.2350 to place your order.
• Order in person. Stop on in, Tuesday – Sunday to our showroom at 2111 1st avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
Non Returnable items include:
• CUSTOM orders
• SALE items
Unused, STOCKED (non-custom) Items:
1. Must be returned within 14 days of receiving the merchandise.
2. Original packaging must be kept
3. Items must be in mint/resalable condition
4. Delivery/Shipping fees cannot be refunded due to the use of a 3rd party delivery team.
6. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
In the event that damage occurs in transit or you discover any type of manufactures defect please note the following:
1. Please note all damages on the freight bill provided by the delivery team or freight truck driver.
2. Contact us within 24 hours to insure proper claim procedures are met.
3. Provide us with a clear description of the damages/defects as well as clear photos so that we can inspect the issues.
4. Pending inspection we will replace or refund your purchase in full.
5. Note: there might be additional Lead Times attached in getting replacement merchandise sent out.
6. Note: We will NOT refund merchandise damaged due to evident misuse and or abuse.
1 year warranty on all Fabric/Leather on upholstered furniture. Note that the warranty becomes void if the fabric or leather has been treated for stain protection.
1 year warranty on lighting.
1 year warranty on rugs and hides.
1-5 year warranty on all non-upholstered items and the frame/hardware of upholstered furniture. Brand Specific.
Alchemy Collections reserves the right to make updates and/or corrections to product information and policies without prior notice.
Orders that have already been processed will not be affected by changes in policy or product information. Alchemy Collections reserves the discretion and the right to refuse to fulfill any orders.